1. Hughes, P.W., Soppe, W.J.J., and Albani, M.C. (in press) Seed traits are pleiotropically regulated by the flowering time gene PERPETUAL FLOWERING 1 (PEP1) in the perennial Arabis alpina. Molecular Ecology.
2. Hughes, P.W. (2018) Minimal-risk seed heteromorphism: proportions of seed morphs for optimal risk-averse heteromorphic strategies. Frontiers in Plant Science. 9:1412
3. Hughes, P.W. (2017) Between semelparity and iteroparity: empirical evidence for a continuum of modes of parity. Ecology and Evolution. 7(20):8232-8261
4. Hughes, P.W. and Simons, A.M. (2015) Microsatellite evidence for obligate autogamy, but abundant genetic variation in the herbaceous monocarp Lobelia inflata (Campanulaceae). Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 28(11):2068-2077
5. Hughes, P.W. and Simons, A.M. (2014) Changing reproductive effort within a semelparous reproductive episode. American Journal of Botany. 101(8):1323-1331